Tuesday 14 June 2011

HERO PRODUCT NO' 3...

LABEL.M RESURECCTION STYLE DUST!

'Professionally formulated for fashion-led styling, styles can be re-worked and recreated instantly creating dynamic texture whilst reviving volume and providing an edgy matt finish.  This edge-driven styling essential takes all hair types and styles to new heights and enables effortless backcombing'.


Label.M Resurrection Style Dust

I am no fan on flat, deflated hair.  In fact my good friend Tom, once said to me in sheer horror....'B...Where is the big hair?'

I have always loved the look of big, volumised hair, you will never see me with straight hair that's for sure.  My straighteners are used for one thing, smoothing my fringe out and curling my locks.  An absolute 'pet hate' of mine is having flat roots, I sometimes refer to it as 'flat head syndrome' when hair is well and truly flattened to the scalp with no lift what so ever.

This product is amazing.  It's like a magic powder. Just a sprinkle of Label.M's Ressurection Style Dust on the roots and i'm away on the path to volumised, lifted, big hair.


- I use on both clean and dirty hair
- I use in conjunction with a dry-shampoo on non-clean hair days
- I use a little every day to give lift on my roots
- I use more when going out and wanting extra volume (I would section hair and add a little to the roots at each section).

This is the way I use the Resurrection Style Dust...

- I curl my hair as usual using my straighteners.
- I then literally sprinkle the product onto my roots (I try to evenly distribute the product along my parting).
- I then use my fingers to massage the dust in circular motions into my hair- the product will start to feel tacky.
- I then get a narrow-toothed comb and comb the root upwards to give lift.
- And voila....lifted roots!

Throughout the day I can find that if I move my hair or scrunch it upwards it will stay, when without using the product it would just fall flat against my head again.

I don't tend to wear my hair up very often but I can imagine if you wanted to create 'bee-hive' looking styles or back-combed looks this product would be fantastic.

I love Label.M as a brand in general and you may see many posts with their products in as I use quite a lot.  This product is a 'must-have' for any girl wanting BIG hair!

Have you tried Label.M products before? Let me know your take in the comment box below!

Bx

1 comment:

  1. This stuff sounds awesome! Just discovered your blog - you have a new follower, I love it xxx

    www.southmoltonststyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...