Sunday 1 February 2015

What I want right now- February

So I was conscious I hadn't blogged and wanted to keep the momentum going, but with a hectic day (my boiler decided to pack in) I hadn't really prepped my content. 

However, at the moment I am finding myself constantly watching YouTube videos and reading beauty blogs, and the more I do so the more things I want! 

So here is what I'm lusting over this month: 

1. Anastasia Beverley Hills Liquid Lipsticks- these sound right up my street as I love the texture of a lipstick opposed to gloss and these are supposedly very highly pigmented. I'm not 100% sure these are available to order in the UK yet but you can get ABH products from beautybay.com. 

2. MAC lip liner in Soar- basically I'm on the Kylie Jenner lip hype and living the brown pink shades she is opting for numerous times. Problem is they are now currently out of stock all the time as everyone is going crazy for her go to lip liner shades. I recently bought a matte lip pencil from NARS called Sex Machine which wouldn't be a bad dupe for this look. 

3. Real Techniques Bold Metals brushes- basically want them all. Well mainly the rose gold. And most probably the angled foundation brush. 

4. The Body Shop Bouncy Sleep Mask- really want to try this after seeing it on Caroline Hirons blog. Sounds very similar to Origins Drink Up and I love that mask when I need some extra hydration. Plus I'm very intrigued with the 'bouncy' texture! 

5. Clinique Concealer Foundation (possibly not the right name)- seen this in a few mags now and also on Caroline Hirons blog and as I have run out of my YSL Touché Éclat foundation I'd love to try this as supposedly has a med to full coverage. Plus it is basically like a giant concealer with a wand, so you can apply as a foundation or use the wand for targeted areas you may want to cover. 

Sorry it's a little last min and with no links- will add these tomorrow! 

What are you lusting after this month? 

B x


1 comment:

  1. Completely agree with you on the Bold Metals brushes - they look stunning! x
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...