Sunday 12 June 2011

WHO'S THAT CHICK?

So i've finally plucked up the courage to start a blog after having the idea in the back of my mind for a while now.  I'm not going to bore you with a long, babbling introduction.

I love make-up.  I have always enjoyed playing with make-up from a young age and as I have got older I appreciate it as more of an art form than as a cosmetic tool, being able to create and change looks dramatically through colour, texture and application. 

Additionally skincare has become something I find myself giving much in-depth reading over, and drastically opening jar and tube in order to find that miracle natural cream that will diminish all signs of tiredness, polution, fine lines and dullness....the search goes on.

I want my blog to be exciting.  So as much as my passion for make-up goes on, you may find that elements of Fashion, Art and History link in to posts as well. I like to throw things in the mix.

Here is how I tick...


Obsession: Chanel Le Vernis

Wise Words: I keep this in mind often, my sibling has an alternative 'Get over it and move on'.
Postcard: My close friend Harry, who was painted by Gaskell. Loving my American boy.

Bejewelled: Vintage jewellery and costume jewellery, big, jewelled, bold.  My aunt works at an Antique Centre, I always get first dibbs.

Prints: I'm not a bland person. This is a tie which was my Grandad's x.

Guardian Angel: I am a family person. My Grandad gave the best advice, if not comical at times. I often question 'what would he think' about certain things I say/do.

Dream: My conquest in life is to go on a safari.  I got this pot from a charity shop.

Light Reading: I like to top up my knowledge. Liz Earle Skin Secret's is one of my favourites as is NARS for make-up looks.

Aaaaaa FASHION: I love the bold bright prints of original Versace works.

Bees: My close friends and family call me 'B'...kinda how this started.

Time: Where alot of my time can be spent.

'Quite frankly my dear, I don't give a damn'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...