Sunday 12 June 2011

TOP 5 HERO PRODUCTS...

So I thought the best way to give a little indication about what brands and products I would undoubtedly recommend, I would do my Top 5 Hero Products over the next 5 days, these are products that to me, always deliver great results and I go back to time and time again.


Number 1 has to be Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant.


Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant

I have been using this product as part of my daily skin care regime since August Last year.  I cannot describe how much this product has changed my skin!  For starters it isn't like any other exfoliater I have used. I have used many 'grainy' exfoliators before in the hope that they will banish my skin of dead cells and improve the overall surface radiance. 


However, this product is nothing of the sort.  It is a powder.  Yes, that's right a powder.  Dermalogica describes on the packaging that 'this unique Rice-based powder formula activates upon contact with water, releasing Papain, Salicylic Acid and Rice Enzymes that micro-exfoliate dead cells, instantly leaving skin smoother and brighter'


It's texture is quite chalky but when combined with a little water in your palms it becomes a milky paste.  You only need a small amount of this product in order to create a good paste in your hands ready to massage into your damp face.  (The packaging reccomends a half teaspoon amount, yet sometimes I find I use less and still get enough of a consistency to rub onto my skin).


Directions: Sprinkle a tiny amount into the palm of your hand, add a bit of water, rub both palms together to create a chalk like paste then massage onto damp skin in circular motions.


I have to admit that I have found my skin to be much brighter, smoother and even since I have introduced this product into my regime; the packaging actually states that this increase in smoothness and balance in pigmentation is down to 'Our unique Skin Brigtening Compex of Aspergillus, Grapefruit and Licorice'.


A great product for both men and women!*


Check it out on  http://www.beautyexpert.co.uk/brands/dermalogica.list where I bought mine.


*Packaging states that this product is not recommended for users of medically-prescribed exfoliation products.







2 comments:

  1. I <3 this product. It does wonders. Great blog please take a look at mine and let me know your thoughts , hope i can gain you as a follower.

    thanks
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! It has completely changed my skin tone! Sure, will take a look! Following back!

    Bx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...